Register

How to print deleted texts from iPhone
11-19-2014, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2016 08:08 AM by Greatlpoigates.)
How to print deleted texts from iPhone
How to print text messages from iPhone?

Can i print out text messages from my iPhone 5? I have save hundreds of text messages on my iPhone, and now it is a little difficult for me to view the messages. I want to save them to computer and print out the messages, for I want to view old messages frequently. Can you help me? What tool shall I use to export the text messages? Thanks for your help very much. Jessica

Many iPhone users have such question. here, I get a solution. In order to print text messages from iPhone, you need to export sms from iPhone first, here, iPhone data recovery could be an ideal tool to do this job. It can help you export sms from iPhone and save them in html format, which is perfect for print. here is how.

how to print text messages from iPhone
Step 1. download and install the iPhone sms recovery to your computer, link your iPhone to the program with the digital cable. Click recover from iOS device mode
Step 2. scan your iPhone, all files including deleted files will be scanned, the process may take a while. You can select to display existing files only

Note: you cannot directly scan iPhone 4 and 3GS, you need to enter dfu mode before you can scan the device.
Step 3. preview and select the ones you need, click Recover button to export texts from iPhone after the scan is over.
Step 4. print the html file

If you made backup to your iTunes or iCloud, you can also extract the sms from the backup files

1. Start the iPhone data recovery, click recover from iTunes backup files mode
2. Scan the backup files for the text messages
3. preview and clic Recover to export the SMS from iTunes

iPhohe data recovery is a professional tool that can easily recover various files, including videos, notes, contacts, photos, whatsapp, etc. for details, go to:

related tips

how to export text messages from iPhone
how to save text messages from iphone to computer
how to delete photos from iPhone
recover deleted text messages from iPhone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2015, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2015 10:02 AM by youzune.)
RE: How to print deleted texts from iPhone
iPhone Data Recovery can be used as a workable iPhone text message recovery, with it, you can easily retrieve deleted texts on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S. The article below will show you how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone step by step.

Note: Once you realize your important messages are deleted by accident, stop using your iPhone immediately; or your messages may be overwritten by new data and no longer recoverable even with the latest iPhone text message recovery tools.

Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone Without Backup
Part 2: How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iTunes Backup
Part 3: How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iCloud Backup

Read more from: http://www.recovery-transfer.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply