Register

How to transfer text messages to new iPhone
12-02-2014, 10:42 AM
How to transfer text messages to new iPhone
Transfer text messages to new iPhone

I buy a new iPhone 6, and want to transfer the text messages from my old iPhone 5 to new iPhone, how can i do that? I try Itunes but it is too complicated to me. Can you help me. Thanks for your help.

If you need to trasnfer SMS to new iPhone, the best tool you can rely on is iOS manager, with the help of this tool, you can finish the job within three simple steps.
how to transfer text messages to new iPhone

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and run this IOS manager, select phone to phone trasnfer option
Step 2. After your iPhones are connected to the software, you can seel the files listed in the middle window, select the text messages
Step 3. hit Start copy to transfer text messages from old iPhone to new iPhone,

In this way, you can aslo transfer other files like contacts, notes, videos, photos, and more from one phone to another

how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S5
how transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone

If you want to print text messages, do not worry, you can aslo use this tool to export the sms and then print them out
connect your iPhone to the software, run this tool
select messages to export

how to print text messages from iPhone
Step 1. Launch the iPhone sms recovery, click Recover from iOS device mode. and connect your iPhone to the software
Step 2. Scan your iPhone for the text messages
Step 3. After the scan, select to disply existing files only, and then mark the ones you need, click Recover to export text messages from iphone.

For more information about recovering, transferring data from iPhone to other devices, check:
http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2016, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 02:48 AM by ningmengshui.)
RE: How to transfer text messages to new iPhone
To transfer text messages from old iPhone to new iPhone, phone transfer program offers you the best way. It can directly transfer any files from one phone to the other. Just connect the two iPhones to the computer, and you are free to transfer files between them at ease.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply